10 June 2013

IT'S 5AM.....what the HELL?!!

finished the lesson plans for the last week of school for 2009. Winter Break is coming fast and I feel as thought I still have so much MORE to teach before the end of the school year.

Is it me or are students becoming "less informed" as the years go by???

I find myself fighting the urge to just teach what they don't know and leave what I should teach by the side of the proverbial road.

I love my students, I just don't love the self-imposed ignorance in which they love to wallow.

So....here i sit at 530 in the morning not able to sleep. and WHY!?!?!?!??

I wrote 3 tests for this week. Hopefully, my students will appreciate the time and effort I put into creating instruments that measure their levels of understanding and knowledge retention. Maybe....Maybe??

Really want them to do well, start to find that INNER pride that comes from a job well-done. Too many of them are content with a job just started.

No comments: